2009-04-23

Life Nov 2k8 - Apr 2k9

Thien spent this past Christmas with my family and me in Texas. Christmas morning has always been a meaningful time for me, and I have always regarded it as my "family" holiday, so it was great to have everyone that I loved most together in one place.

This spring, work at ICF started to get really interesting. I really like my job. I like how I am involved in so many things, and I see room to grow. In fact, I just got finished interviewing my first candidate! It was exciting!

This weekend, my dad is coming over to help me finish the repairs on my ol' Mustang. Should be fun. We will celebrate his birthday and Thien's mom's birthday, as well, on Saturday night.

Thien and I are making plans for after the summer. I'll defer the specifics until the time is ripe, however...

Time is flying by so fast. I am enjoying life, but I can blink and a month will have gone by without anything meaningful happening. That isn't wrong, I guess. It just means that I don't have much to write!

0 comments: